Super Mario Mahjong Super Mario Mahjong

Very Fun!

It is hard the only thing I don't get is the "till is not free"
and the "possible move" was very helpful for people like me who are bad at games like this =P

SHIFT SHIFT

Fun :D

But I wanted that trophy damnit D:

Engine Test (Bomb-head) Engine Test (Bomb-head)

Great animation!

A great start though there is a glitch were if your facing to the right and multiple eneimeis are to the right of you you will hit all of them even if they are on a different layer. Also Ingame instructions would be nice keep it up.

Bakariboss responds:

Well I didn't include the proximity trigger for this test. That problem is in the past though. I just wanted to test for frame rate issues.

Ragdoll Fight Ragdoll Fight

I LOVE RAGDOLLSOFT TO!

Interesting differences it glitches on level 4 though and cheats are not accesable, but easy pass.

Dillxn responds:

You access cheats by beating the game :P

Turkey Pong Turkey Pong

pretty good only a few flaws

I wish the turkey could move have moved faster or the speed would increase on hard. The fast passed music really messed with the slow sense of the game. Also the flashing letters in the middle could be changed to just one flash after clicking start then beggining the game. My suggestion take it or leave it.

criticalhammer1 responds:

yes, thank you

Time Assault Time Assault

Great Start

No glitches to be fond, great solid flow, no real flaws. Humorous also, the only thing really holding it back was the lack of gameplay and eventually all I was doing was moving my mouse in circles. You couldn't have showed more promise so please try again.

CrazyChihuahua responds:

Thanks for that comment. Ya, the game is as simple as moving the mouse in circles and a wee bit of timed clicking, and we were aiming for simple. Perhaps if there were to be another one, it could have more variety.

Glad you enjoyed it though.